In the B.A. in Organizational Leadership program at Bethel, we develop authentic leaders and followers through a Christian worldview to serve in their workplaces, organizations, and day-to-day life.
Through a journey of self-discovery, students explore their own leadership strengths and styles, and learn to identify these traits in others. By taking assessments, observing simulations, and examining case studies, they build informed perspectives on what it means to lead and follow in any professional career.
Our graduates leave prepared to:
- Align teams and build relationships with stakeholders
- Communicate to provide direction with clarity and confidence
- Motivate self and others toward continual improvement
- Think critically and function from a basis in ethics
- Anticipate and incorporate change
- Understand and make optimal use of technology