Forms & Resources
As you go through the process, you might need to use some of these additional forms. We’ve also listed a few resources we send in the mail in case you prefer to access them online.
Learn about what special circumstances could qualify for an appeal.
Apply online or download the paper version and mail it to our office. (Please note: paper applications require an additional 2 weeks to process.)
Bethel scholarship for new, regularly admitted, degree-seeking students who are, or have served, in the U.S. armed forces.
- 2013-2014 Bethel Military Scholarship Application (pdf)
- 2014-2015 Bethel Military Scholarship Application (pdf)
Bethel scholarship for degree-seeking students employed with a Bethel University Corporate Partner.
- 2013-2014 Corporate Partnership Scholarship Application (pdf)
- 2014-2015 Corporate Partnership Scholarship Application (pdf)
Costs and Financial Aid Brochure
Highlights financial aid programs, college costs, payment options, and awarding philosophies:
Brochure we send with your financial aid award package. It provides detailed information on costs, grants, and loans:
- 2013-2014 Financial Aid Handbook (pdf)
- 2014-2015 Financial Aid Guide Printer Friendly (pdf)
- 2014-2015 Financial Aid Guide Color (pdf)
Bethel grant for students living in the Frogtown/Summit-University area.
You can use these forms to authorize loans not previously requested online or with the Loan Response Form received with your award package.
Students who will receive military benefits for tuition and fees and/or books and supplies should use this form to report these amounts.
- 2013-2014 Military Benefits Verification Form (pdf)
- 2014-2015 Military Benefits Verification Form (pdf)
Minnesota State Grant Eligibility Questionnaire
If you've been notified to complete the Minnesota State Grant eligibility questionnaire, it means we need to gather additional data from you to determine if you are a resident of Minnesota. Please complete this form if you have been notified by our office to do so.
Tuition Benefit Request Form
Bethel University employees may apply for a tuition benefit:
If you’ve been selected for verification by the Department of Education, you must complete and submit the appropriate worksheet along with signed federal tax forms to the financial aid office:
- You can access your personalized Verification Form by logging on to Blink [Student Services tab > Financial Aid channel on the left (not the Financial Aid Requirements channel in the center) > under "Steps to apply for financial aid," choose the link for "your Verification Form."]