The B.A. in Human Services prepares you for entry-level work in career fields that serve others and help improve individuals’ quality of life.
You’ll be ready for roles in churches and faith-based settings, correctional and probation facilities, and mental health and social service agencies.
Students in the program:
- Gain an understanding of effective approaches for helping others.
- Integrate a Christian worldview with knowledge from such fields as psychology, counseling, human development, and family studies to prepare you to meet individuals’ diverse needs.
- Learn to understand issues relevant to professional practice.
- Further your knowledge of influential factors such as psychopathology and social inequality.
- Learn to help others more effectively by clearly understanding how your personal experiences have shaped you and the way you interact with others.
- Develop insight into the ways your personal and professional experiences intersect.
All programs in the College of Adult & Professional Studies at Bethel are designed for adults with busy schedules who want to complete their bachelor’s degree.
Learn more about why students choose Bethel to earn their B.A. in Human Services.