The Healthcare Leadership degree at Bethel builds up leaders for one of the fastest growing industries of this decade.
Professionals interested in this program are leaders or aspiring leaders in:
- Fire, police, ambulance, paramedics, EMTs, first responders, public service
- Healthcare sales and marketing
- Medical clinics
- Public health or social services
- Long-term care facilities
- Hospital nursing and non-nursing roles (Note: this program does not fulfill requirements to earn a BSN or graduate degree in nursing.)
Whether you’re just beginning your work in the healthcare industry or are a veteran in your field, the Healthcare Leadership program will help you build effective leadership skills to navigate industry challenges and pursue opportunities in your workplace.
Some students choose Bethel because they’ve been promoted to healthcare management positions, and find themselves with sound technical skills but needing leadership strategies for implementing new plans and building common ground.
Other students are just getting started and want to expand their understanding of the industry, with a strong academic background.
Students with a degree in Healthcare Leadership can continue to build their healthcare management skills through variety of graduate degree programs, including:
This info is designed to help you think about and explore possible career paths. It does not guarantee that these careers will be available once you earn this degree.